January 7th is the next Intergroup meeting. At this meeting, we will be holding elections for several positions. Anyone looking to be of service, please join us.
Commitments opening up:
- Secretary - This position is responsible for making bi-monthly meeting minutes, and forwarding to the intergroup mailing list
- Treasurer - Keeping track the treasury fund and paying the random expenses that arise
- Chairperson - Running the bi-monthly meeting**
- Phone person - Taking incoming calls to the hotline. We forward numbers via Skype to your phone number
- Meeting list maintainer - Updating the PDF meeting list we make available on the website
**We have someone interested in this position, but other candidates are welcome!
The meeting is held on the 3rd floor of Tokyo Union Church at 18:00, 1/7/2018. If you are interested, please do attend. For questions, please attend the meeting or post your question using the Inquiries form.